Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Apologies!

Oh my goodness! The time last week just completely got away from me. I want to sincerely apologize for anything that fell through the cracks during our first week back at school.

That being said, we have a TON of fun things coming up and lots and lots to keep track of!

A few housekeeping items for you to be aware of:

1. Homework is coming home nightly and needs to be completed and turned in the next day.
2. Don't forget to practice sight words each night, so you can move on to the next list!
3. If you cannot come to class on your designated day/time, please CALL or EMAIL me that morning so I know whether to plan on you helping students or not.

Now that I got those things out of the way, I want to tell you about our upcoming events.

Our classroom Learning Links parent is Melanie Pulley. She will be organizing our Halloween party and has a list of things that would be helpful to best make our party run smoothly.

 Bottle of Apple Juice
 Dixie Cups
 Package of Double-Stuff Oreos
 Bag of Pretzel Sticks
 Bag of M&Ms
 Suckers
 Bag of: smarties, candy corns, or skittles

If you are able to help by donating any of these items, or you would like to be involved in helping during the party, please leave a comment on this blog post or contact her at pulley.melanie@gmail.com

Finally, I promised our class that I would include the link to this song so that they could play it at home. Here it is: our favorite THE SKELETON DANCE!



I hope that everyone is having a wonderful time enjoying the fall weather. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. I can bring Apple Juice and Dixie Cups- Brittany Fonnesbeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get the suckers!! Autumn Johnson

    ReplyDelete