Sunday, September 14, 2014

Help!

I know, I know, you have filled out more than your share of information documents already this year. Unfortunately, I have several discrepancies between the documents I have on file and I need a final, for sure, solid paper with certain information. PLEASE, fill out and return the lime green information sheet AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This is the document I will use to contact you with any questions or concerns I have during the year. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience with this situation.

This week we begin our Power Hour rotations from 8:45 to 9:45. I am in need of some parent volunteers that would be willing to come in and help with a group during this time on a regular basis. If you would be willing to help with this please let me know quickly.

We are also going to be reviewing the rules and consequences as our class has been having a difficult time with keeping our hands and feet to ourselves and focusing on our own work. These are hard skills to learn and in kindergarten it is of vital importance. I am looking for some donations for our prize box to use as a motivation tool for our class. If you have anything you wouldn't mind donating to that prize box, that would be wonderful. Please know this is NOT something that you have to do, but only if you want to and your child will still be allowed to choose from the prize box even if you do not send in a donation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your help and support already this year. I appreciate all that you do for your children.

Love,

Mrs. Newman


No comments:

Post a Comment