Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The BIG Day!

Guess what, kids?

It's finally here!

Tomorrow is the big day. We start KINDERGARTEN!! Wow!!

Remember class starts at 8:25 and gets out at 11:18. We line up outside of the doors with the giant "K" (for Kindergarten). They are on the front of the building. Our class will always be lining up behind the number 4. I will be out there to make sure you know where to go. :)

 I can't wait to see you. We are going to have so much fun tomorrow.

Parents, I will be sending home some papers tomorrow with the results of your child's assessments from our appointments the past week. Please check out the "assessments" page on our class blog as well.

If you have any questions about the results, please don't hesitate to ask me. I know my district e-mail is not working yet (it should be fixed today, they are working on it), but you can call and leave a message on our classroom phone (extension 3628) or you can leave a brief comment here on the blog letting me know you would like to discuss the results.

I am looking forward to working with you all this year.

Love,
Mrs. Newman

No comments:

Post a Comment